RMAR Rendezvous "Moab, UT"
September 7th-11th, 2016
Ride Dates: Sep 7th-11th, 2016
Location: Moab, UT
Cost: $250 riders, $100 non-riders
Base Camp: Pack Creek Campground
REGISTRATION is OPEN, REGISTER ABOVE.
This event's goal is to raise money for 'Ride with Respect', so they can build and maintain the Moab area trail system.
Our base camp is Pack Creek Campground. Call after 10 Feb 2016 to make your reservations for RV spaces. All tent spaces are included and combined with other event participants. Note that RV sites are limited.
Sep 7, 5:00 pm check in
Sep 8, Ride
Sep 9, Ride, Ribeye Steak Dinner
Sep 10, Ride
Sep 11, Pack up and leave
Your registration will cover:
- Tax deduction from RwR for $100 for "rider" registrations
- Rib-eye steak dinner on Friday evening
- Organized area rides with experienced ride leaders
- Gov't agency permit costs
- AMA sanctioning
- AMA-brokered event insurance policy
- Complimentary event T-shirt (only available at event)
- Adventure Riding Vendors on site
- Tent Camping Included (Call to reserve an RV Spot, hookups limited)